Building the Business Case for SAP S/4HANA
Despite the fact that SAP S/4HANA is poised to become the standard platform for digital transformation - you'll still need to make a compelling case within your own organization on the advantages to be gained.
A successful transition project starts with building consensus among your executive and line-of-business leaders. The NTT Data Business Solutions team can be your ally in developing a comprehensive plan for digital transformation with SAP S/4HANA that convinces internal stakeholders of the different value department will realize.
Key activities can include:
- Identify areas for simplifying and improving your existing environment with a focus on process, data and technology.
- Develop a summary of the benefits to be gained in terms of landscape, user interface, analytics, business processes, efficiencies and technology TCO.
- Layout plan options for when and how to migrate to S/4HANA, including relative costs/benefits of each plan.
- Define the impact on internal resources.
- Determine what aspects of your project that you will outsource and which you keep in house.
- Determine realistic projections of project costs.